Monday 3 August 2020

Can I Use Tai Chi for Health Program if I have a Medical Condition?




Can I Use Tai Chi for Health Program if I have a Medical Condition?


We are all different; I recommend you consult your health professional before embarking upon any exercise. It is impossible for a doctor to make a sound diagnosis and recommend treatment without seeing a patient face to face. I would be prepared to supply information to your health professional on request.

I recommend you start with one of my Tai Chi for Health programs after approval from your health professional.

All Tai Chi for Health programs including Tai Chi for Arthritis, Diabetes, Beginners and Rehabilitation are created for people with varying condition by me together with medical and tai chi experts of the respective field. They are gentle, safe and easy-to-learn. Arthritis Foundation, Diabetes Australia and Osteoporosis Australia, and many health departments and organisations around the world supported the Tai Chi for Health programs.

Most importantly, my programs are proven by medical studies to have effective for health and enjoyed by millions around the world. That is one of the reasons why the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (www.CDC.gov) recommended Tai Chi for Arthritis for fall prevention. Almost all people with medical condition/s can learn and benefit from the programs.

I do recommend learning from Tai Chi for Health Institute Board Certified instructors, listed on the Institute website www.taichiforhealthinstitute.org. Or you can learn from my Online Lessons at www.onlinetaichilessons.com or my instructional DVDs at www.taichiproductions.com. They are designed to be as though you are in my class, ideal for most learners and for supplementing your class. You can find more information at Ask Dr Lam, and get at free lessons here at Youtube to try out.

The best wishes and positive energy for your health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment